Going on a holiday is always fun, but not for pet owners. The struggle of finding good pet-friendly hotels or the pain of leaving them back home with a care taker is the worst nightmare a pet owner has to face. Being one of them, I too have faced a lot of problems and sometimes even cancelled my plans because my fur baby could not accompany us. For me, my pet is a part of my family and going for a vacation without the little pooch is impossible. I am sure there will be many more owners like me who have to leave their apple pies to dog care centres before going for a vacation.
Well, not everyone understands the pain, but some hotels and resorts in India do. Here are the top pet friendly hotels where you can have fun with the canines without any problem.
1. Vivanta by Taj, Gurgaon: The hospitality of Taj can be enjoyed by your pets as well. The hotel charges Rs. 3000 extra for the pets and gives them all pleasures as that of humans. From pet shampoo to pet food and special amenities, the staff happily takes care of your pet. So, next time you need a getaway in NCR, head to Vivanta by Taj with your tailed friend.
2. The Himalayan Village, Himachal Pradesh: Nestled in the stunning valleys of Parvati, The Himlayan Village is a wonderful accommodation with spectacular views and jaw dropping sights that will make you fall in love with it. This beautiful resort welcomes guests with their pets and gives them a memorable experience. Enjoy with your pet, go for nature walks and create magical memories. Isn’t that amazing?
3. Four Seasons, Mumbai: This is yet another property that lets you check-in with your pooch, without any extra charges. Whether you have a cat or a dog, the hotel allows all and gives them special space and treatment too. From beds, rugs, toys and food, Four Seasons provides all necessary amenities to pet owners. What else do you need?
4. Emerald Trail, Bhimtal, Nainital: Surrounded by the Kumaon valley on one side and lush green forests on the other, Emerald Trail is one of the most amazing resorts in Nainital. The calm and peaceful environment and the amazing location double up the fun of a vacation. Being a pet friendly homestay, it helps pet owners to enjoy their stay and have as much fun as possible with their special friends. The property also allows the pets to roam around in the garden and live the moment.
5. Greenex Farms, Wayanad, Kerela:Known for its tree houses and amazing ambience, Greenex Farms is another pet friendly paradise where you can spend some leisure time without leaving the fur-ball at home. Enjoy the offbeat atmosphere, sit beside the bonfire and spend quality time with family and friends. This beautiful place will be liked by your pet too and you’ll be able to see the joy in his eyes and the waging tail.
Now when you have so many options, why to waste a single minute even. Pack your bags and get ready for an awesome holiday with your pet.